Monday, December 6, 2010

vive la college process.

I got the email. High school seniors should know what the email is, but for those who already went through that or soon will, the email is, well, an email. Mine is from a certain private university that I applied early decision to, with the instructions to check a certain website this Thursday to find out the verdict. I am not looking until late Friday evening (I have cheer practice, and I'm seeing a friend's play) - it will take a lot of will power and strength, but I can do it. I have three applications left, and then, bliss, but hopefully bliss starts this weekend. So here's to either a few more days of waiting, or a few more months of waiting.

Two play reviews, some music, pictures, and a food thing coming soon - must blog to keep my mind busy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are gonna WAIT?? You are a very strong girl. I'll keep my fingers crossed. You'll have to let me know!!

    ReplyDelete